The Rubber Ageing Oven is used for precision ageing of rubbers and plastics under controlled conditions. It is a cabinet type oven designed to give very accurate temperature approximate in time and space, a low air speed together with a controlled air exchange rate. This is achieved by using an inner chamber with a controlled air flow.
Oven designed to provide 8-20 changes of air per hour, at controlled temp. and extended duration up to 72 hours of longer. Conforms to IS: 10810 (Pt-11), IS: 5831. Facility for fixing Hour-meter.
|· Material of construction Inner Camber: S.S.
· Material of construction Outer Camber: M.S with Powder coated finished.
· Temperature range: 5.0 °C above ambient to 250.0 °C
· Microprocessor Controlled Digital Temperature control method cum PID Controller
· Control Accuracy: +/- 0.5ºc
· Heater Firing Method: Solid State Relay
· Paint: Duly Powder coated
· Power: 230 Volts, 50/60Hz, single phase
· Digital Programmable Timer for 7 days (Optional)Size of working chamber:
|Model No.||Inner Chamber Size (mm)||Approx. Liters|
|LBS-AG-1||350 X 350 X 350 mm||43|
|LBS-AG-2||450 X 450 X 450 mm||90|
|LBS-AG-3||450 X 450 X 600 mm||105|
|LBS-AG-4||500 X 500 X 600 mm||115|
|LBS-AG-5||600 X 600 X 600 mm||215|